Wednesday, June 8, 2011

quick post!

OH MY GOSH. I cannot TELL you how excited I am that I dont have to take any more meds!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
My husband even jokes now that he can start smacking my ass again! lol  It was so awesome to wake up on tuesday, and not have to worry about taking an injection. Felt so good! I looked at the remaining needles and vial of PIO and said see ya later sucka! lol

In two weeks today, A and I will be going to the midwife again....hopeing that we will hear a heartbeat on the doppler since Ill be 12 weeks by that point, I think we should! So exciting.

Oh and quick update on my thyroid. So remember when I was freaking out about my thyroid being out of wack? Well, it totally wasnt explained to me very well and I thought I had a hypothyroidism. Well, I dont. I have high antibodies, which is fine, but in pregnancy that can throw me into a hypothyroidism. I really wish that would have been explained to me before because I was freaking out about being on top of my numbers, upping my meds as I thought they were supposed to. So, after FINALLY talking to the NC at the clinic in seattle, and getting my midwife to order my thyroid testing (which I might add, she didnt understand what test I was asking for and only sent me for the TSH testing when it was the antibody I needed tested as well...had to get her to re write it and have them re test argh), I found out that my TSH levels are still within normal range (yay) and that Im to get it tested every 90 days to keep an eye on it. So its probably likely that after the pregnancy, I wont have to continue the thyroid meds...they are preventative right now! Whew!!!

Anyhow...quick post turned into not so quick of a post...but anyone who knows me knows that thats not too surprising lol

1 comment:

Carla said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I guess it is a good thing to not post so often - it usually means that things are going along as it should and there is no major news to report. I also have a family blog I try to keep up with, along with the crazy fun of 3 kids at home for summer! Glad you are doing well also!