Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sorry I havent written in a long time...Ive really got nothing new to report lol Nothing interesting to say!! But Im still around. Still feeling good....no sickness or anything thank goodness. Just tired a lot of the time. This baby is sucking the energy out of me lol  I had my thyroid re tested and my anti bodies are still high, but all my other levels are fine so Ive not been thrown into a thyroidism just yet.

Yesturday my friend of about 23 years got married and I was a bridesmaid. It was a beautiful day with the sun shining so we had great weather for outdoor pictures at the warf. Later in the evening, I took my husband up to the stadium to meet up with my mom as her and Madison were volunteering at the Relay for Life....which is near and dear to my heart and while Im so happy to have been a part of the wedding, Im also sad that I missed it (especially cause it was the 20th year and I was on the steering committee). We went up and participated in the silent lap and I had my "moment" as I call it each year, where I just thought about my friend Juli a took a minute to miss her...walk in her honour. It was nice to see my fellow committee peeps while I was there (I was definitly the best dressed relayer lol)

Heres a couple shots I took from the wedding....Love you Kym and Ben! Thanks for letting me be a part of it!!


Miles and I...the only picture of us lol

Kym Shmym and I

The beautiful couple
Hopefully Il try to remember to update more...its just hard when theres nothing to update! lol Ive got a little chub now, but its mostly just my own sticking out more LOL On tuesday though, it will be a wonderful day...why you ask? Because on tuesday, I get to STOP MY MEDS!!!!! WOOOHOO!!!!! It will be an epic day indeed!!!!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Great pics! Looks like it was a lovely day!

*And YAY for no more meds!!*