Monday, June 11, 2012

Gots me some baby love!

Yep...I got to see little Hazel a few days ago and what a fantastic visit we had!! She sure is getting big! Loving her Jolly Jumper and making big smiles. Right away, as soon as they answered the door, she was giving me smiles...make me feel pretty good.
We had a nice visit, followed by a brunch of pancakes that A made up and more snuggles, a nap, a jump in the jolly jumper...more snuggles. All in all, it was a wonderful visit. We are going to make plans to get together all of us (Miles and the kids and them) in the next couple months. I very much look forward to it!!
Here are some pictures of the little peach!
Time for num nums



She was watching Juli jump up and down


She was totally snuggled against my face here...so cute! Melts my heart

The three of us!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

She sure is a cutie! You all look fantastic! I'm so glad you're getting to visit periodically!

Anonymous said...

She's really cute! And she looks as her mom :)