Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Moving along!!!!

So today I went for my hysteroscopy and it was a successful scope! I was little worried because I was due to get my period and had some spotting yesterday. If I had to cancel this appointment, I likely wouldn't get in until after Christmas, which would put our transfer into Feb...when our original plan was Dec! As it is, we are already pushed to Jan so it would have been a huge disappointment, to say the least, had I not been able to take the appointment.

Thankfully, everything looked great though and I was able to email the nurse at the transferring clinic and she emailed me my calendar!!! Looks like transfer will take place sometime between the 19th and 25th of January!!!! The order for meds has been sent to the clinic here....and I start Lupron next week! It is finally starting to feel real now...like there is a light at the end of the tunnel! A and I joked that it was a Christmas miracle! lol

I thought it was pretty cool and took a pic of my uterus...I told the doctor it was because I wanted to show my kid...but truly, I just think its really rad to see the inside of me....all pink and smooth. He removed a small polyp on my cervix right then and there and said his report will say Im ready to go!

Theres my uterus and the entrance to the Fallopian tube! Pretty cool eh!

So I was able to head over to the Sunshine Coast last week and took a pic at the mandala in Roberts Creek. Man I love that place and would so love to move there. I've made friends with some beautiful people in that town.....here is a pic of me at the mandala. I have lost quite a bit of weight and currently only 5 lbs from my goal...just in time to gain it all back lol



No comments: