Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hello to my fellow bloggers, family and friends.

Just wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas....from my family to yours!!!!

This year I am particularly grateful to have a wonderful family. Though Miles and I are separating, we get along completely and still care about each other a lot. We spent Christmas together as normal....as a family....and I hope it is always that way. In the summer, my good camera, the one I waited forever for, broke and since then I have felt the void. I love taking pictures and have really missed having a decent camera to have fun with. Well....Miles got me a replacement one. These cameras are like $1000!!! He really is amazing. I cried when I opened it, which made him cry. I love that we can still have these moments and its not weird and we can openly hug each other and appreciate each other. It shows our kids that you dont have to fight and hate each other through a separation. I think its teaching them, and us, a lot about how things can be.

I have found a house and will be moving in in January...and I am super excited about that. Its a great home and has plenty of room. It will be nice to have a place to call my own, where I can bring the guy Im seeing over, where I can be alone if I want, but with people if I choose. Where I can make my own space and not have to ask someone for their opinion. It will be a nice change from the past 16 years of my life. I am looking forward to it.

Here are some pictures from Christmas today!!! I had to work, so no pictures were taken between breakfast and dinner lol But here are some good ones that I took while I was still home.


Braelyn and her books


Maddie and her books!

Juli and her movies
Girls and their sleepers! lol Complete with bum flaps
Ready for dinner!
My niece Skye
Our family



And the best gift of all....a pic of my surro babe, who will be 2 on the 30th

No comments: