Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Transfer complete!

Well on Thursday Jan 24th, A, D and I travelled to Seattle for the day to do the transfer of one beautiful little embryo!!! Now is the dreaded 2 week wait!!! My surro sisters have been telling me to pee dammit!! But I am not one of those crazy pee'ers . Im pretty sure I waited until 5dp5dt last time and thats what I intend to do this time as well...which will be tomorrow then. If I see a line, then Im happy. Ill test again the next day and that will likely be it. My beta is on Feb 3rd so keep fingers crossed for us!!!!
Aprox 2 hours before transfer


RIGHT before transfer

Us ready to to get pregnant!


Our celebratory feast afterwards....I love this place...its called the Wild Ginger
and we went there the night before we transferred Hazel



No comments: