Friday, October 3, 2014

Quick update

So my BP is holding on at the borderline level...managing to keep it enough down to not warrant seeing the OB, however, my blood work showed some elevated liver enzymes so I was sent for an NST today. Everything looked good (well, as good as they can be at this point) and while my files been sent to the OB for consult, I likely wont hear from him until Monday. I go back Tuesday for another NST and the midwife. Im hoping that perhaps, she will give my membranes a sweep and maybe Ill go into labour on my own like I did with Hazel. Otherwise, I think Ill end up being induced on Wednesday....I just have a feeling. We shall see!

38 weeks

NST delight!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Hang in there. Looking forward to news of arrival.