Saturday, September 27, 2014

Doing well

So after my high blood pressure reading at the midwife, I went back in the morning for another one and it was high, but under the threashold....so....she sent me for blood work just to check everything out and its come back normal, and since then, I have had my BP checked a couple times. Once by a nurse who was getting my vitals and blood and urine sample for my life insurance renewal, who checked it three times and it was below what its been my whole pregnancy (weird) and then at home a couple times on my dads BP machine. Everything has been normal. So...I go to my next midwife appointment on tuesday and hopefully, white coat syndrome doesnt set in lol

I recently had a photo shoot with my friend Cecile who has done my family photos and my professional photos from my first surro journey. Im happy with the results! Here are a few of my favorites!




This is my favorite!!!!






No comments: