Sunday, August 21, 2011

Its a ???????

We had the gender determination ultrasound yesturday and baby was very cooperative!!! A and D are having a baby....thats right a cute little baby. A baby what??? A baby
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GIRL!!!!!!


Yay!!!! She (it feels so good to be able to say that and know for sure) was sitting in a good position...the tech had to kind a move and press pretty hard to really get a good view to be sure and at one point said "Im pretty sure I know, but I just want to be certain" and then finally said "Its a girl" and then grabbed another tech to be certain...who immediately was like "Oh, yah...no doubt, thats a girl!" A and D are very excited and can now come up with names!! We were all very excited and headed out for breakfast afterwards and when I got out of my car and looked over at A getting out of her car, she was almost skipping lol I said she looked like a kid at Disneyland lol I didnt get any pics...A is SUPPOSED to email them to me after she scans them AHEM A if you are reading this lol Nudge nudge!!!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Yay!! Congrats to all!!