Sunday, October 9, 2011

28 weeks tomorrow

I can't believe that tomorrow we will be 28 weeks!!! How crazy is that!!! Its amazing how this time last year, A and D and I were about to connect with each other for the first time. Its just happened so quick. A year ago, I had no idea that I was going to be on this amazing journey and with such a great couple to boot. I think this really has been the perfect surrogacy situation, for me anyway. I don't think that I could have asked for a better situation really. 

So I went for the gestational diabetes test and I passed...but just barely! It said normal range was under 7.9....I came in at 7.6!!! Wow...could I get any closer? I had some other off numbers too. My white blood count was just slightly elevated (by about 3 points) and where it was off was in the neurophils. I looked it up to see what that could mean (don't get me wrong...I am not worried about it. Ill talk to the midwife on Tuesday about it, but I'm not worried since its so slightly elevated) and it could mean stress, that Im coming down with something...or eclampsia. I'm not worried about it being eclampsia since my blood pressure has been normal and there hasn't been any protein in my urine so I'm going to contribute it to stress. With Guiding stuff taking a lot of my time, and lack of work (= money not coming in as it once did) I would say stress would be a good bet. 

So...Tuesday we have our midwife appointment but before that, Ill be participating in a hypnotherapy session. Kinda cool. I will be going to three over the next few weeks and my mom says its extremely relaxing so I'm looking forward to it. 

Anyhow, here is a 27 week picture...for anyone who is still reading this! lol Not many comments as of late so I don't know who's actually reading up on here! Ill take another pic this week...not that I've grown much more! Hope you like my new layout!!


2 comments:

Carla said...

I'm still reading! I also use your blog list to check on other's updates! Lookin' good!

Jeni said...

Looking good, girl! And we're still reading, so you keep posting! :)

Congrats on 28 weeks! It's gone so fast!