Monday, May 21, 2012

Congrats, Camp and Conquering fears!

Dont have time to write too much right now. Its currently 1:41 am and Im dying to go to sleep. Ive just spent the last 3 days at Girl Guide camp and we leave tomorrow. Its been a year in the making and its been a great weekend!!! Im super tired though and have to go to sleep! BUT....I wanted to send out a huge congratulations to Doug and Bill  who welcomed their new baby girl into the world this week...via surrogacy. CONGRATULATIONS guys!!!!  She is a doll!!! I feel blessed to be able to catch a glimpse into the lives of yet another family created by the miracle of surrogacy. LOVE IT!!!!

Me...conquering my fear!!!
On another note....Ive had a fear since I was about 10, after a bad experience, with canoes and kayaks. Since then, I dont think one could PAY me to set foot in one. Well, Im always telling the girls that they should face their fears and try things even it they are afraid. Well..this weekend, I conquered my fear, and I went kayaking!!! And....I loved it!!! It was amazing!!!
Here I am!!!
On the boat ride there, the captain let some girls steer...inlcuding my Maddie!

The whole camp!!!

Braelyn getting ready for the voyager canoe

Maddie mom and I



Night world!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Looks like lots of fun in a beautiful area!

Way to conquer your fear!