Thursday, December 9, 2010

OH MY GOSH!!!!!

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh OH MY GOSH!!!! A called me tonight and asked me to carry their baby!!!!!! I can't even believe it!!!! I'm so happy, excited, nervous... ECSTATIC!!!

I cant even put into words how honored I feel to be trusted with something so big and important as carrying another couples child. I dreamed of this moment. Since monday when we met, I cant stop thinking about it.All night at work, I couldn't concentrate as my thoughts kept going to the phone call I was waiting to receive when I got home. I found myself thinking about it, and my eyes welling up.Then giving my head a shake....thinking, they probably wont ask me anyway and I'm just wishful thinking...all the while also knowing that we clicked and had a connection when we met.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh deep breath Darshan. My heart is beating a million miles a minute. But also I feel so much more relaxed now that I know that I'm "the chosen one" lol

A....if your reading this....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! Not only am I helping to make your dream of being a mother come true, but you are making mine come true as well!!! I cannot tell you how honored I am to do this for you. I can't wait to start this journey with you and D and I soooooo look forward to the day that your baby is placed in your arms forever :)

Ok....so tomorrow, I hit the gym. I want to be healthy and fit and at my best to give the best chance at getting pregnant. I gotta get back in the swing of things!!!

No comments: