Friday, April 8, 2011

Saturday is the big day!!!!

Thats right folks! We have a date!!! Egg retrieval from the donor should be on monday which means we should be looking at transfer on saturday the 16th!!!! Unless somthing changes tomorrow when the donor goes in for her appointment then thats the plan!!! I am soooooo excited!!!! I had a nice thick lining of 11.25 today and all my hormones were great!
Talk to A today and we are both so excited! Its crazy to have a date and know that in one week, their precious little embies are going to be placed inside my nice fluffy womb!!!

Thanks for all the fluffy thick thoughts! Im sure they helped!!!! Woohoo!!! Countdown is on!!!!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Congrats!!!! Changing my fluffy lining thoughts to sticky thoughts as we speak!!! :-)

Carla said...

Awesome, that seemed so quick! lol Hope everything goes well.