Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kudos,shout out, thanks, LOVE YOU!

So being in the throws of this amazing journey, Ive realized just how much amazing support I have during this whole thing!!! I am so blessed to have people around me who appreciate what I am doing and are interested in the process. Many of my peeps have to endure my babbling about it on a regular basis, including all my facebook posts...and even though they might not be interested in it anymore, still act like they are because they know its exciting for me lol

I want to take a moment to give a shout out to them....first and foremost, my amazing hubby and children.Wow.. they are on this ride with me and I know they will be so great to the baby as he or she grows in me...loving them as much as they would our flesh and blood.
My cara Erin...I love her beyond words. Her support means the world and I know she is so excited for me and only ever wants the best for me. I can count on her for anything...shes my cara...and I love her.
My co workers who will have to endure my being pregnant (again) and sling extra car seats and other heavy things for me while I cant!
Dan and Gail...wow....I have no words....
And my parents...who are the best parents in the world. My mom is the most amazing woman and not only is she supportive, but she wants to know everything thats going on and shes so interested!!! To have her support is everything.

Its cheesy, I know...but I just want to express my gratitude to those close to me that have been a pillar of support for me. They will be with me during this entire journey and afterwards and Im so fortunate and blessed to have them all. Ive been thinking a lot about this over the past few days and just wanted to express it!!!

Love you all!

PS Thanks to my blog followers too! Those who have commented giving me hints and advice and encouraging  words....you are awesome!!! And I learn a lot from your blogs!!!
PPS I should almost just call this post "Amazing" because Im pretty sure Ive used it a million times during this post lol

No comments: